This Blog is Not Good

Oct. 19, 2022

when work is not good

When I released this week's episode, I polled my Instagram audience: do you feel like you can be yourself at your job? 63% said yes, and the other 37% feel as if they have to put on a front with a weird, fake version of themselves. If you ask me, t…

View more

My podcast launched yesterday, and I'm equal parts ecstatic and embarrassed. Let me explain. If you've known me for a while, you've seen my fair share of blogs. It started in college with one that transformed my many embarrassing anecdotes to bibl…

View more